UX/UI Software Development Workshop
This will be a 2-day interactive course where students will work through design challenges collaboratively. Each day will start with an overview of UX or UI then we will dive into real world of design problem solving.
● Tuesday, May 5 | UX overview & UX interactive workshop
● Thursday, May 7 | UI working session (requires Adobe XD or tool of your choice) FREE ADOBE XD DOWNLOAD
● Students will gain an overview of UX/UI and experience in design thinking and design exercises.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER TAKING THIS
● Graphic Designers interested in expanding their design knowledge
● Anyone interested in a career in interaction design, information architecture, visual design, information design, design research, and/or design strategy
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS
Jay Neighbors has been in the design industry for 10+ years at agencies and in house working on digital products including websites, apps, tools, as well as branding and other design collateral. He is a co-founder of a local non-profit and runs a small up-cycled clothing line.
Mike Satzinger is a product designer at 14 West with a focus on interactions design and user research. He comes from a diverse background in engineering, software development, and education. He is currently studying design in the VR space as a doctoral candidate at University of Baltimore.
UX/UI Software Development WorkshopTuesday, May 05, 2020 5:30 PM to Thursday, May 07, 2020 7:30 PM